Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS) or a tax saving mutual fund schemes helps investors to save taxes under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961. The investments in ELSS are subject to a lock-in period of 3 years and qualify for a tax deduction of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. ELSS is one of the best options to save taxes and create wealth in the long term.
- Maximum potential tax saving of Rs. 46,800* per annum
- Enjoy higher returns by investing in a portfolio of Equity Linked Instruments
- Shortest lock-in period among all 80C investments – of just three years
- Ease of investment – You can invest your money via a systematic investment plan (SIP) or as a lump sum
- Lower tax on gains – only long-term capital gains above Rs 1 lakh are taxed at 10%