WHAT IS FSSAI ?
FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India which is an organization that monitors and governs the food business in India. It ensures the food products undergo quality checks thereby curtailing the food adulteration and sale of sub-standard products.
FSSAI Registration/ License TYPES
Procedure for Obtaining FSSAI Registration
- FSSAI registration is initiated by submitting Form A (application) to food and safety department.
- This application can be accepted or it may be rejected by the Department within 7 days from the application date and the fact has to be intimated to the applicant in writing
- If the application is accepted, then the department will grant a registration certificate with the registration number and the photo of the applicant.
- FBO should prominently display the certificate of registration at the place of business during the business hours.
Documents required for obtaining FSSAI registration
- Form B – completed and signed
- Photo Identity of FBO
- Proof of possession of premises (eg. Rental Agreement )
- Partnership Deed / Certificate of Incorporation / Articles of Association etc
- List of food products to be dealt with
- Food safety management system plan
For Central & State License additional Documents are required you can contact ACCOUNTING RASTA team for registration